🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Daily Boosters

Options
gscarfino
gscarfino Posts: 14 Level 2

When exactly, are you supposed to earn daily boosters. I thought it was every 24 hours, but it seems to be really inconsistent lately. For example, a couple of days ago, I opened the app around 9pm and received my booster for day 5. The next night I logged in around 10, and didn't receive any. I played awhile, closed out and opened it back up around 11pm and again at 12:30am. Nothing, I never got the day 6 booster. Then last night when I logged in it said I would was back to day 1. This morning I opened the game and received a reward for day 2, even though it's only been about 10 hours. It's been like that the last month or so, or maybe it's always been like that. Is there a set time for receiving the boosters or is it random? Thanks.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,528 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gscarfino and welcome to our Community!

I tag a game expert @NamTruong2001 to give you some info about your question!

You can find quick links here about everything in Candy Crush Jelly Saga!

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice time in the Community! 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?