🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Fancy meeting you here!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

An hour later Yeti has had enough and joins the girls on the beach. They all enjoy the snacks and drinks and it’s now time to get going. Tiffi wants to stop at the supermarket to get some food for the picnic.  

“I have to talk to my father so I’ll head on over to the candy store. You two can go inside and I’ll meet you there in a few minutes. 

Once inside the store Yeti goes to get a shopping cart and Jenny begins to walk down the first aisle. Jenny is very surprised to see Elsa in the store. As she goes over to say hi to Elsa, Yeti shows up without a shopping cart. He tells Jenny that there was only one left and it was dirty so he chose not to take it. With Covid still rearing its ugly head he didn’t want to take a chance with that cart. Maybe if they don’t buy a lot of things then they can carry everything in their arms. 

Elsa looks up and is surprised, but happy, to see Jenny and Yeti. Tiffi told her that they were coming for the weekend and she’s happy to see them.

“Hi Elsa, how are you?” asks Jenny. “Have you spoken to Tiffi yet about getting together with us on Monday for the 4th of July. I sure hope that you can join us.”

Elsa says that she has spoken to Tiffi and she is going to join them tomorrow when they get together for a picnic and also on Monday for the fireworks. 

“That’s why I am here now,” Elsa says. “I want to pick up some food to bring to the picnic tomorrow. Maybe I’ll make some pasta salad and something else.”

Jenny is so excited that she will be seeing all her friends at the picnic. Yeti has started walking down another aisle to get something to bring to the picnic.

“I better go catch up with my uncle,” says Jenny. “If I don’t watch what he grabs off the shelves we’ll end up with too many snacks and a lot of chocolate! See you tomorrow.”

As Elsa walks out of the store Tiffi walks in and joins Jenny and Yeti. They finish their food shopping and head on home.

Continue reading - Time to relax and spend some time together

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?