๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options
wiwiki
wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
edited August 2022 in The Royal Championship

no chances in the arena that's not normal anymore... not the slightest chance and I'm wasting good resources for that... it sucks

ยซ13456727

Comments

• wiwiki
    Options

It's just unbelievable that you don't stand a chance in the arena, no matter what you do.
    no matter whether you use resources or not. the alleged opponent still wins.
    1. the opponent always starts. It's not a coincidence that out of 10 you start a game yourself, yes, it's clear ....
    2. you think or now but you have filled 44 fields the opponent 10 or so but basically he still wins...
    3. his resources fill up a thousand times faster than mine
    it is very
    4. getting a series is almost thankless...why?
    thought it should be fun but the fun factor is missing

• wiwiki
    edited August 2022
    Options
    why do you have no chances in the arena?
    why only 99 percent of the alleged opponent?
    why can you do what you want you don't get far....

• wiwiki
    Options
    Why is there no chane in the arena?
    I don't want to hear the chances are equal for both
    That's not it. because otherwise I would get further.
    it is pre-programmed that the opponent wins.
    It's pretty unfair that the opponent basically starts. I'm very annoyed that no matter what you do, your opponent wins everything with one move...

• wiwiki
    Options
    I just don't get it, you just don't stand a chance in the arena...you can do whatever you want...
    never never never ..unfair by the
    is no longer thought the game should be fun.

• wiwiki
    Options

It's unbelievable That there is no chance in the arena. 1. The opponent catches always on . 2. The opponent's resources fill up in places after a train 3. Nothing happens with me. The opponent collapses everything for me me... The opponent is usually finished after up to four moves...unfair and it's not fun at all. not even the chance with good recourcen I constantly waste the recourcen..so for me fas is not right. Things; matters...

• wiwiki
    edited August 2022
    Options

I really don't think it's funny anymore in the arena. 1. Always only the alleged opponent wins. You have zero chances. No matter what you do. Second, the opponent always intercepts I find it all very unfair. Creating a series is hardly possible. 3 if you think ok now but the opponent closes the game with a win and a move ... yeah, that's clear ... 4. The opponent's resources fill up after just one move. 5. My recourcen fill up towards the end yes ne is clear .... I could still list things .... to have no chance very very very fair .....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

As a duplicate, is going to be closed!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @wiwiki!

This is very strange! So great difference, while you have the two most powerful boosters and you loose this way?

O.K. this happens to me as well, especially when I play on this Arena, the Arena 15!

This Arena is very tricky and its design is made such way, so that players can have a lot of cascades! Sometimes one of the two players have advantageous candy dropping, sometimes both of them!

When this Arena is on game, I don't expect too much in the game, I can easily win a match and very easily to loose the next one!

However, if you have selected the two powerful hammers, then try playing only combinations of red or blue candies! Then you can have your boosters filled up and ready to be used! After this, next step is when using your boosters, to hit at the right point, so that you are going to have the best result!

You have also to know that your opponent's boosters are filling too fast and if you play against a cager it is possible for you to be blocked multiple times!

Information about various Arenas are in this thread, into the 4 first pages!

• wiwiki
    Options

There is no chance, it just doesn't exist...it doesn't matter what you do...the other always wins and always starts...I just find it very unfair that the opponent always has more chances than you do unfortunately that's the way it is...I waste resources and life....not a single game that I can win zero...that's really not normal....but then play against games that are said to have played a series of more than 15 ...or already in the no I know what kind of series are...I can't even make it to the 5th series...for me it's no fun anymore

• wiwiki
    Options

No chance

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?