🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

If I could snap my fingers 🤌 and.. I would... 💫

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

I always think a lot about myself. I'm 54 and I've been through a lot. I had a lot of negative things behind me. Through these experiences I became more self-confident. It started when I was born and it will never end. But I can steer it and make the best of it for me. I have learned in my life: to say no. That's good progress. But today I'm a lot further. Because I can also speak my mind. I used to be a wallflower, now I'm a hurricane. That's a good thing. Yes, I went through a lot, hell at home and I grew a lot from that. I wanted to say this about my life.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,998 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Kudos 🤗 A Wallflower is very beautiful 💜Saying "No" is a huge part in my life now. Your words mean a lot to me 🤗

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

If I could snap my fingers I would have give all the loves and attentions to my family, relatives and friends more.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

If I could snap my fingers and learn a language it would be Spanish. I have a project in Peru and sometimes it’s hard to communicate with people.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone - I’d like to be a mega billion jackpot winner (even mega millions winner would be good). 😆

If I could snap my fingers and have something happen in 2023 - it would be that our new house is built and completed this year (haven’t even started construction yet).

😊🐨💕

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@princess_jessica thank you for this very interesting thread. Love the badge @elsa

If I could snap my fingers and speak a language fluently--- I would speak Ukrainian. My town has a large Ukrainian community and now there are many Ukrainians seeking refuge from the war. Many of them don't speak English. On top of these people having to flee their country, now they face language barriers. I would love to be able to talk to them in their language and tell them how welcome they are in my town and that I care about what they are going through.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world---i would be filthy rich. This way I could help lots of people who are in dire straights.

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake--- I would bring back the private message system that was taken away from the community members.

if I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing change in 2023---- I would take more vacations

if I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I always wanted to do---- I would grab my tent and strap on my back pack and hike the Appalachian trail from Georgia to main

@me6412 get snapping your fingers!

• madonnafreak18
    madonnafreak18 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options

This is a really awesome thread!

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Japanese. I’d move to Tokyo tomorrow if I could. One of my favorite places on earth.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be Me. I have been thru so much and done so many things in my 41 years that I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd be a little less trustingTaken advantage of a few too many times this year because I trust and care about people. 
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I would return to traveling for work every week. Been working from home since the start of COVID and I hate it.
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I would buy my dream home in cash!

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    Options
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Spanish. I can speak Spanish but not as fluent as I would like.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I would like to be myself but as a billionaire. I would love to be able to set up my immediate family member as comfortable as they can be for life.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd would change my bad eating habits since my retirement over a year ago I have gained about 10 pounds. I was hoping to drop them off upon returning back to work in October.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I would like to remodel the inside of my home.
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do more traveling before I wont be able to. Something I wish my parents had done before they passed.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica , very interesting contest. Here is my snaps and answers:

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Arabic, Because the language is always good and the writing starts from the right
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be I want to be a leader in my country, change people's standard of living, make it prosperous and there is no poverty
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd forgive and be grateful
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen,I'd change and reunited in my dear home with my family in Egypt
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do traveling to Mecca performing the pilgrimage and traveling around the world

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Princess_Jessica 👋😄

It's my turn now! Here are my snaps and answers :

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, of course! I’d speak English. I always loved learning to speak and write English was better and easier than my native language was Chinese in my real life when I was Chinese Malaysian and I was still Learning Disabilities from 2009 to present now.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be tried learning to speak English, Malay and Cantonese in Malaysia as well. In mostly of other countries, I’d be tried learning to speak English was better and easier as well. I’d be spoken and written any languages were still slow and weird as I was still Learning Disabilities right now. But I still never give up to learn speaking and writing these four languages were English, Chinese, Malay and Cantonese very well. I hoped they would be understanding to listen and check what I mean.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I could wish I could changed my family and friends stayed happier, safety, healthy and better in my real life. I could also changed my languages and more learning should be speaken and written faster, better and easier and I could also do anything in my real life. My real life was still not prefect happiness and feeling better at all yet.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I would like I could finding easy and no stress job, then my family and friends would be still stayed happier, safety, healthy and better and could do anything in my real life. Those were my best one wish!
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do helping my family for my works in my real life more important than King Community every single day mostly first. After I've done my works in my real life completed, I would be coming back to check and help the players, create my amazing contests and also need my helps to help and tag them around King Community every single day mostly too.

Also thank you for your creating this interesting fun contest! I love this contest! @Princess_Jessica 👍😄

Also thank you for your creating this badge! I also love this badge! @_Elsa_ ❤️🏅😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,529 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica

Here my snaps answers

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Hindi, My answer would be Hindi, this goes along with my work.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be Salesman. I would have to say myself I have learned some hard lessons in life but I am the person I am today because of that this goes along with my career move.

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change behaviour and have to learn different language and Passing up a great job opportunity to wait for one I thought I really wanted. This goes along with my opportunities.

If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d to find a new job as a salesman.

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do to travel different places to learn different language.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?