🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

SHARE THE LOVE ❤ AND EARN A BADGE 🧧

Comments

• Lindz1026
    Lindz1026 Posts: 64 Level 2

My plan for Valentines Day this year is to get my kids a little gift bag with their favorite candy & a card 🍭 ♥️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oh Dear! I am so sorry to hear about your loss your sweetness husband. Hope rest in peace for him in the heaven with you and your sweetness daughters. @istuff 😇

On 2011, my dad also got lung cancer but he did still alive and survived by lung cancer. But on 20th April 2021, unfortunately as my dad died by heart attack too. My parents and I will be very sad after my dad died. We always praying him rest in peace, good, kindness and healthy wishes then he will still looking and protecting us in the heaven right now. He is still in our heart, soul and dreams come true! 👼

Getting very well and happiness together soon! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

And I forget telling you : We don't have celebrated Happy Valentine's Day mostly while I am still single. 😅

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited February 2023

I enjoy Valentine's Day with special chocolates:

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2023

A Story? @Princess_Jessica

A Writer sits at their desk, looking at a blue moon outside the window. Curious about a special day that draws near. They know faith and hope will always endure but what of the love, of which everyone seems so sure? Some already have it and others may not. It’s the talk of the town, with some excitement in the air, lots of good wishes and chocolates to share. It’s a silent night for the Writer though. No laughter to hear or conversation to share. Gazing out the window, their eye is drawn to a path, shinning in the moonlight. They notice a sparkle, glimmering in the distance, steady and strong. Offering shared dreams and a hand to hold. Time can’t be rewound but it can start anew. Something to look forward too! The Writer reaches for an old leather book and a feathered quill pen; turns a new page and this is what they wrote…………………

Once upon a time, there was a Lady, who lived in a faraway land. She was brave and strident but a little battle weary. The world around her had changed and so, she decided to accept an invitation from her brother, to sail over to his Kingdom. A land of Cotton Candy and marvellous things. Upon arrival, there was a new way to learn and new characters to meet. Though, not everything was sweet. A Dark King had once ruled the Kingdom but the Butterfly Fairy had apparently changed him into a Bubble Gum Troll for not being nice. The Queen, who was left behind, had become a bit lonely and unhappy. Spreading her Green Jelly around and making a mess. 

Whilst out exploring the land, the Lady happened upon a tree house and found a young Yeti Girl living there. Sweet and kind, happy to clean up the mess and spread her own special blend of Purple Jelly, the kind that helped the land flourish. It tasted yummy too! The Queen had accidently trapped Jenny’s Uncle Yeti in the Green Jelly when he had arrived for a visit, long ago. She had then whisked him away, feeling bad for her tantrum and wanting to find a way to set him free. Jenny was still looking for him. The Lady accompanied Jenny on the search, visiting many different Worlds within the Kingdom and they fast became friends. On returning home, they found many letters waiting for them to open. Some of the animals had sighted Yeti passing overhead, dangling from the Queen’s Flying Machine and some saw the Bubble Gum Troll making a mess also. A couple of letters caught the Lady's attention. Words of warmth and encouragement in one. Humorous and well mannered. Jenny told her that was Liquorice Larry, who looked quite dashing in his new tailored suit and had given himself a makeover, after joining Jenny in cleaning up the Kingdom. His glass was always half full, and he made Magic Orangeade for the Monklings. The other was from a brash, sometimes funny but mostly nagging character. Jenny said that was Cupcake Carl. He was a good guy deep down but a little bit sour, due to not finding a Cupcake Lady and still hanging out with the Queen. His glass was always half empty, and he liked to stir up the Pufflers.

The Lady came to admire Larry for his tenacity and making her laugh. They along with Jenny, finally found Uncle Yeti in a World of Chocolate Waterfalls. Near one of these was a Rainbow Castle, protected by a Dragonfly. The land was beautiful, with White Chocolate Fountains, Mint Chocolate Trees and Jelly Jube Shrubs. Rivers full of bright Flying Fish and Lemonade Ducks. The Dragonfly had to send them home though but did tell them, with much sadness, that this was the Jelly Queen’s Home World before her and the Dark King changed and took over the other Worlds. They used to be happy and the Kingdom full of laughter. A Carnival had once come to the World and introduced a new shiny toy that kept glitching and wasn’t ready yet, but the King had insisted on trying it. He became engrossed in it and could think of nothing else. The Carnival left and the King kept the toy, forgetting about his Kingdom and his Queen. Already lonely the Queen turned to the Butterfly Fairy for help. She did help, but warned the Queen that it could only be truly fixed, by the King himself. Only if he remembered who he was before the toy and choosing to send it back to the Carnival for repair. After many years of waiting patiently the Queen became bitter and left the Land of Chocolate Waterfalls, to spread the Green Jelly. Returning only when trying to find a way to release Uncle Yeti and was sorry she had become just like the Dark King. The trio returned to their homes to hatch a plan.

The trio discovered Carl had stirred the Pufflers into an uproar whilst they were gone. Which he found incredibly funny. Jenny released them and sent Carl home. The trio heard the Queen had been visiting another Kingdom in the Realm. Though still mischievous, she had become happier now and wore flowers in her hair. After discussing this new development, they went to their homes and it was decided Jenny would visit the Queen in the other Kingdom.

On her return Jenny visited the Lady. Telling her she had reassured the Queen that everyone understood and together they had both found something in the new Kingdom, that released Uncle Yeti from the Green Jelly! The Queen was holidaying, still there, and Jenny would accompany Uncle Yeti back to his Kingdom for a holiday of her own. Not much had happened whilst Jenny was away, except Carl bothering the Pufflers. The Lady decided to visit her brother, only to find him not there. Instead, a Blue wren showed her a map to another Realm and she saw a strange symbol on it. She enquired about it and was told it may be a World Of Cakes but it hadn’t been explored yet, which is why her brother had gone there. The Lady had an idea. One that just might help her find a special someone for Carl in his own quest for love.

The Lady landed in the World of Cakes and immediately noticed Larry! So that's where he had been!.....................

The Writer sits back in their chair, as the breaking dawn, starts to filter through the window. Birds chirping. In the light of the real world, they ponder in thought. They remember the story of Hansel and Gretel and paths travelled before. The door opens and the Writer turns to see their visitor. The visitor sees the old leather book, shakes their head and rolls their eyes. “It’s not real you know”, they say. Turning back to the window, the Writer knows the new moonlit path, has gone, for the day.

Some talk in the town mentions opening a door. At first nothing is there and then something unexpected appears. A day full of love, tight hugs and a promise too. The visitor’s voice rings in their head – too good to be true? Leaning back in their chair, they release a deep breath. They're now wide awake and waiting for the day to finally arrive, that's better than before! They don’t need a superhero or some fairy-tale bliss. Just that special guy and the laughter that they miss.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,316 Level 5

@Princess_Jessica I don’t celebrate Valentines Day.. so here is a poem ☺️

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2023

Valentine's Day.....Well as it may be I have been visited by Rona for the second time so I am actually spending Valentine's day alone by choice NO not by any means this visit is unlike the first she has brought unkindness to me, so my son will be having a great time spending the day and weekend with his Nana who I have bought them tickets to go see Puss n boots Movie along with going where ever they want to Dine out on the town my Treat for the both of them.....

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope your day is filled with love and that the meaning you choose to bring forth is the most important thing along with laughter because laughter is so much needed to bring love and friendship together in a lifetime of happiness......

Happy Valentine's day @rebelchild 😉⚘💯

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

Why don't I have any tag here?

• Love is over, the tomatoes are wilted and the flip-flops are too tight and we're not going our way 🤪

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,087 Jelly Moderator
    edited February 2023

I'm not sure I double checked and you are on the tagging list! Maybe the tagging is not working again I know we have been having issues I'm so glad you seen it and are here 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?