πŸ’¬ Your feedback on difficult levels πŸ—¨

Options

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 817 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix

I don’t spend money on gold bars or especial boosters either.

I want to give you an example of game play this week. I have been using this option since it came out.

But this week I feel like I have been banned from having it and I have no other way to collect free extra lives and boosters. Every single Level starting from 7166 through 7185 are extremely difficult but not because we don’t have good skills but because all the blockers that the Studio has implemented in every Level and the small amount of moves available. It’s almost imposible to pass unless you use your extra gold bars to buy more lives or using your especial boosters. The problem is when you run out of them…

What’s going to happen if they continue doing this to us? In my opinion and because I am not a crazy addictive player or live my life from gambling, I will stop playing this game until they fix it and make it more accessible to win for us. Meaning: We don’t have to spend many days trying to pass a level.

There are many ways to collect free boosters by playing some side events but how come they are not available for everyone? Maybe it’s something available only for privileged players? or some especial members of the Community? Who knows… but obviously I am not one of them.

I understand that King it’s also a business and that they need to sell their products to us and that’s why they kind of force us to use our gold bars inventory and especial booster but please don’t make it so obvious to the point that it looks like they are forcing us to do it and buy more if we run out….when they implement almost impossible Levels to pass.

Honestly, I am getting a little bit tired of playing this game. It’s not fun as it used to be. Too many restrictions and greediness on their part (King Studio)

I am almost ready to take a long break from this game.

Take care my dear friend, πŸ’–

Have a nice weekend,

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Chata

I see it exactly the same as you. I'm thinking about uninstalling the game again. I just can't get any further. It was easier until level 7000 and then it was over. I struggle with every level. I made suggestions and it is in the ideas section, but it is not accepted or seen by the studio.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Even in the fishing game I can't complete a single level to get the boosters. We used to have chests on the PC too. Now only on mobile devices. You don't have any extra moves on the PC. In other games you get it. Nothing happens here. It's becoming more and more like the Friends game. It gets boring and you don't feel like it anymore. The studio should address the complaints of us players, just like in Farm Hereos. There is so much that could be done and acted with the players. You just have to get out of the cave. That's a problem here. If you know what I mean!!! It can't be that Jessica's love always has to be passed on to the CM at every level. We are not GMs who get GB for free. Then you could do everything well and pass every game well. Question: Why isn't anything being done about the game? And for every device it runs well?

I wish you a nice weekend and all the best and take care of yourself.πŸŒ·πŸ’—

@Princess_Jessica πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

Today is Saturday and I was able to finish the level on the tablet with extra moves. To be honest, if it always seems like I'm stuck on a level for days, then I'll have a bad outlook for the game. It shouldn't be like that.😏

• Spinnifix
    Options

Sometimes I wonder why people still watch the commercials? They are placed where they cannot be used. Yes, I can now remove the green and the ball will dissolve. That's not right. I often have them swallowed. I often get balls and they are scattered around. It would be nice to be together sometimes. But now I only get double fish and it doesn't do anything for me. A pity

• Spinnifix
    Options

Sometimes you have several boards and in one board you have created boosters and then the next board comes and it doesn't fall down. Especially in the most difficult levels. This could be helpful. I often rely on the boosters and hope they fall into the next board and then I'm disappointed. That's why it's very difficult to get through the levels. This could be improved.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,357 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thanks guys and believe me when I say I feel same as you. Even though I am no where near the end, the game is just not as interesting as it use to be. There is no new events no new side games and I have never had the watch a commercial in any of the king games. Which is unfair. These new levels that is coming out have not really been thought about I can clearly see that. The more levels that come out the harder they get sometimes impossible and I have to report these level. I know the studio loves feedback but sometimes it shouldn't have to be reported. I agree with you players I use to live playing jelly but anymore it's not interesting. I am going to create a feedback thread where we all can complain and the studio can see for themselves. I'll make it a poll thread just give me time. I want to thank each of you for all of your reporting to me and I just want you to know I completely understand and I'll make your voices heard πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thank You Love Jessica πŸ₯°

Something has to happen in this game, otherwise the players will leave. I have the feeling that it will soon be removed like in Friends. The same problem. I hope that the studio will register the survey and work on it. It would be very nice.

It was once said: Levels can be passed without boosters. Only this was said many years ago. So much has changed now. Everything is based solely on money. Many players don't have it and just want to play for fun. The fun is now gone because everything has been made more difficult. I just wanted to say this!!! 😌

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,357 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Your welcome 😘

I'm in hopes they will listen once the poll is made.

That is true. Most of us play for fun. Now the fun is gone. It is to difficult to pass these levels. Which makes us angry. Therefore goes the the fun. Games should be made to excite us and make us want to play. More money would be spent if a player is having fun and excited about a game. Thank you for sharing Peggy. Feedback is always needed πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    Options

I once took a picture of the PC.

I've been stuck there since yesterday. I was in front for a long time and now that I can't get any further, I'm back again and I don't get anything. How are you supposed to get any further?

• Spinnifix
    Options

That's what I said. First I'm at the front and then at the back. I dont get any further. Been hanging on there for a few days now. No matter with the PC or tablet with extra movements.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?