🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Something exciting is coming

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,759 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Cat-13! I remember years ago someone saying that each studio likes to do their own thing and they don't cross over into other games. I think this game needs something new, including new boosters such as the cake bomb that you are suggesting. It's taking too long for the Jelly studio to update the game and that might be one of the reasons why this community is not as active as it once was. The GMs can only think of so many new things to post but if no updates are made to the game how can they expect to keep the momentum going?

• _Elsa_
    Options

And now Vanilla has a new problem! I have to click on "Reply" twice to get the original message to be added to my new message. First time that I try nothing happens. I have to go back to the message and click on it a second time before it shows up!

@Racoon7 you might be right about players spending more time on an event, such as RC,than in the game but why get rid of something that is working? Just make the player happy and make the levels a bit easier to clear and that would make them happy! Over the years I have read so many comments about King being greedy and wanting the players to buy extra moves and boosters. I don't think the game was set up to encourage players to spend more money but I can definitely understand the players getting so fed up trying to clear an impossible level that sooner or later they will purchase those extra moves in order to move on.

• _Elsa_
    Options

First try to get "Reply" - nothing!

Second try - it works!

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis it's definitely not a rule that the GMs are not allowed to tag. It's the fact that this Vanilla platform is not working well at all! They can't tag as they tried in the past in a spoiler box. The players weren't getting those tags so from what I can see, the GMs have been adding a handful of players in a tag to get them to see the message, like you are now doing with a handful of us. The activity in the community has gone downhill since the crew created a mess so I think what's been happening is that the contests are not as active and with the tagging not working it sounds like it's frustration for the GMs not to have a spoiler box with tagging names.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Dear Elsa

You can add friends in FB. You can also get information there.
    This is not the case in King.
    Thats what I meant. We have nothing in King.

• _Elsa_
    Options

First time clicking on "Reply"!!

Yippy it worked on the second try!

Do you think that bots really do exist in the game @Nikolaos_Prodromidis? I've heard that from so many players and they would post print screens asking how a player could have that many. If it's true then shame on whoever and however it got added in the King games. If it's another data collection thing then I want to say that their data collecting is pathetic!

I agree with you regarding the archiving of messages. Give an explanation why it had to be archived instead of just taking it way. I wonder if it would have benefited the players more if they created a message discussing the topic and then added the links so that the players could read more details and not have them archived by setting up another area where players can access old messages. I know that there was another way for players to access past ideas and it was set up in CC Saga ideas. @Crazy Cat Lad had set up "Tiff's idea Library" and ideas that were duplicated or would not be implemented went into that area. They didn't get archived so it could have been done the same way with the RC messages.

You wrote that the studio wanted to make the game more "challenging" and I think that was always their favorite word to use. I remember way back when the Saga studio started making changes to the levels. They changed 50 moves down to 12 moves to make it "challenging". That brought out a whole bunch of complaints that it was impossible to clear with 12 moves. Then came the messages about greed again! Challenging to who? I wonder how many King employees actually play those games and are they frustrated like the players? I'd love to know what levels they are on compared to the players who come here with issues.

Most important at this moment is this ………….. is the CM of this game coming here to read what everyone is saying and are they passing it along to the studio for them to read our comments? If that's not happening then our venting is going nowhere except to bring a handful of us out to start posting again.

• Spinnifix
    Options

True. A good idea to introduce an extra area for archived items.
    Where do you want to improve something?🙋‍♀️ I don't see any of it.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Oh …. this time it worked on the first "Reply" click. Surprise!

You can add your friends to your King account. There was a message posted somewhere in the community telling the players how to add them. I think you had to go to the King website and log in and then you just entered their email address or something like that.

I just did a search here and came up with 2 old messages.

HERE is the first message that tells you that you can sync the FB account with the King account.

HERE is the second message that explains to the player to go to the King website and how to add them with a friend's email address.

Also I've been told that you can have more friends available with a King account than a FB account even if they are randomly chosen for you. Since I don't even use up my 5 lives with all my candy crush games I don't need to ask the King friends for lives but I'm sure that many players do.

The one thing that I learned about this community is to do searches for previous posts about a topic. That's how I found those links. HERE is another post where @Sukanta_Biswas shows it with print screens.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Dear Elsa

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you. It was about the browser
    version. I know that and it was abolished. The game is no longer
    available on the browser, but only as an app. You can't do it in Jelly.
    In BW3 you can add players via email. It doesn't work here. You
    don't have the ability to add friends.
    Yes, syncing accounts is one thing. Only if you also want to log in to
    FB. Just a lot of players are only in King.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Peggy I have Jelly with Windows 11 and I open it every day on my computer. You are referring to playing it on a browser but that would only be with FB. I haven't used FB in a very long time. If people have Microsoft Windows they can add the app to their computer and then log in with a King account.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@_Elsa_

I always only read with an email address. That's not the point, we just want to add friends. This happens well in Candy Crush.
    If it works in Candy Crush, why not in Jelly?🤷‍♀️
    I think this can be discussed better in my friend's post. Do not you think so, too?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?