Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I used to receive lives but I haven’t in awhile but I am able to send them. I’m confused here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the Jellies.
Hi, We’ve seen reports that some of you are having trouble sending and receiving lives from friends, and we want to let you know that our team is working hard to identify the root cause.
To help us get it faster, please share the following details if you’re experiencing this issue:Here is the link 👉️Sending/Receiving Lives Under Investigation
Hello @Judyb39 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about that and unfortunately there is no one that can help you about this matters unless your friends. They are the one's who decide to send their friend lives or not. Still you should keep asking for lives and you will get some after certain period of time I believe. Thanks