Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I am inquiring about the 'surprise level'(from level 7606) on CC Jelly Saga where it's been like that for over a month where I'm completing levels but aren't really moving anywhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh great! I will let them know it is working correctly now. Yes checking for updates is critical 😍
Ooops...I missed a step.checked my Google play Store and there was an update available. I updated the game and the problem has been resolved. Thank you very much for the pointers @johamilton
I have turned it in. Since it is Friday, not sure I will have a response until Monday. But I will get back to you just as soon as I hear 🤗
@johamilton yes I logged off from the game,cleared the games cache from my settings then went back into the game and the minute I logged back in, it took me back to the same screen
Thank you for letting us know. And just to make sure you did a soft reset on your game?
If so, will you please let us know
I then can turn this over Admin and see if anyone else is having this problem. 🤗
@johamilton the problem is still persisting
Hi and welcome to the Jellies! Well that is not normal at all. I think you need to do a soft reset. 💕
Log out of your game (Do not delete the app) Close your game and wait a few seconds, then log back in with your email and password)
Also 👇️
🤖
🍏
📟️