🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can't access my game

Options
kerri0272
kerri0272 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi! I just switched phones, moved all my stuff over, and for some reason Candy Crush Jelly is linked to my BF Facebook account. I have no idea, how or why, he has never played the game.

Apparently, when I signed up, I never linked my email, just my facebook account. I read a help article that said to log out and back in to my facebook account, I did that, then reinstalled Candy Crush Jelly again on my phone, and still linked to my BF FB account.

I'm addicted to Royal Championship lol and stressing that I lost all my previous levels!

Please help!

Thanks!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kerri0272 Hi and welcome, Try uninstalling both the game (boosters and lives will be lost ) and Facebook and then restart your device and try logging back in to your account. See if this restores your levels before reinstalling Facebook. if it does then reinstall Facebook. If your levels are not correct try playing a level to see if this forces your game to sync correctly

If none of this works please see post below for help getting your levels restored

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @kerri0272, welcome to the Community!

Hopefully your progress was not overwritten when the mix up between Profiles happened. Follow the steps below to try to retrieve your Profile.

1. Make sure that your BF has signed out of their King and/or Facebook Account in the Game.
    2. Force close the Game.
    3. Wait a few seconds & then reopen the Game.
    4. Sign in using your King or Facebook Account.

🔺 If you have the Facebook App installed on your device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the Game to avoid the it from defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook App.

🔺 Also, consider the info HERE when moving your Game onto a new device.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @kerri0272 and good day to you.

I'm guessing you've switched phones with your BF. If yes, he's most probably still logged in Facebook.

Similar to the suggestion by Frenioz00 you must log out your Bf's FB account in your phone and then log back in to FB. Then, log into your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game.

If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Hope we have answered your question. Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you ☺️

• kerri0272
    kerri0272 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks all! We figured it out! BF had logged into FB on the Desktop version of my old phone! Grrr lol

i had him log out on all devices, reinstalled the game, and all I lost was my boosters in the game, so all in all, a success!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?