🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

missing boosters!

Options
geln77
geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2

I'm aware that King has quite a few disclaimers about boosters being stored on devices, and that should anything happen to your device ...too bad. I had quite a lot of saved boosters that synched with all of my devices for many years without any problems. It wasn't until I had an "impossible level" ..after 3 days and countless boosters that I finally gave up and decided to *send a report/ complaint* The very second I sychned my email account to king, all of my boosters dissapeared...clearly not a device issue.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,764 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I'm so sorry. Unfortunately, it cannot be reimbursed for free boosters. Did you buy it, then I could help you !!! Please let me know. Always keep your device up to date, look for the update and clear the cache. Then you are always on the safest side. Good luck Please get in touch !!!

thanks

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• geln77
    Options

Thanks for your feedback Spinnifix..but all of my devices were and have been updated and caches cleared at all times. This was a direct consequence of linking my device to king/ facebook. I've read a lot of posts regarding disappearing boosters and there are plenty of warnings about "using them up" .. this feels punitive, because I had a lot saved up.

• geln77
    Options

Also I haven'g seen a warning anywhere that joining the "community" could result in a "glitch" or a problem...but it did happen.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,764 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

In order to get a direct and good answer, I am happy to pass it on. You could get an answer on Monday.

Please be patient.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @geln77 and welcome to the Community!

I'd love to help. Did you lose your Boosters when you joined the Community from the game app?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?