👪 Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
😂Let's laugh together! Get a badge and win Gold Bars here!
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

#ChoosetoChallenge: The Maya Angelou Challenge 💜

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 42,834 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you so much and you too! @channie8 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (by @teresawallace44

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Allouna76Allouna76 Posts: 169 Level 3

Hello All,

and thanks for the tag @channie8

“The woman you love”. She could be your girlfriend, sister, mother, grandma, etc. One doesn't needs to look to global women leaders for inspiration.

I firmly believe that if one observes his/her life very closely then one will get inspired from one of the family members.

One can get inspiration from Oprah Winfrey, Indra Nooyi, Priyanka Chopra, Malala, etc. but 

“nothing can replace the positivity you feel being around those you admire & love for their qualities”.

Nothing in my life could inspire me more than seeing my mother cooking my favorite food each single day. That's the selfless love she had for me & which I can never repay back for & that’s what will remain till the end, deep in the heart.

I can forget what global leaders said, but what my mother, or sister said to me will remain buried in my heart.

When I'll be in doubt, in lack of confidence, terrified or sad, I'll unwrap the memories which invariably will guide me ahead. It is not possible when you drive inspiration from a person you haven't met personally.

Ernest Hemingway: “As you get older it is harder to have Heroes, but it is sort of necessary”.

As per my own experience & conversations with many people, “One's Mother” will remain the undisputed inspiration for all time to come.

William Ross Wallace rightly said, "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Is the Hand That Rules the World "

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 1,720 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Allouna76

Thanks for taking the time to reply chickie :0)

I totally get where you're coming from!

My daughter is a true inspiration for her tenacity, humour and strength!!

My granny, I also will never be able to repay! Without her I wouldn't be here and her passing has got be one of the very saddest days!! I still remember the smell of her cooking and you're right, it will warm my heart forever!!!

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• NikolaosProdromidisNikolaosProdromidis Posts: 779 Level 3

Thanks for tagging!

Of course my mother inspired me and my teacher in the first three schoolyears, Mrs Maria!!

• froogalfroogal Posts: 34 Level 2

I would resoundingly state that the women in my family have provided the most enduring impressions upon me.💖

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 42,834 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @Bookster who has subscribed Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List. 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (by @teresawallace44

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• fabkefabke Posts: 1,419 Level 4
    edited March 20

@channie

i hope i get the beautiful Maya badge of you

I adored my grandmother, she was raised behind the wall in Germany Leipzig in the communism, she married a Belgian soldier and got that way to Belgium. At the age of 10 years she got my mother with the red cross from East-Germany. My grandmother died already. She deed everything for me and my sisters, till my 18 years the wall was still there in Germany and from when i was born we went every year to a part of my family side of my mother and grandmother and a had a lot of friends and brought them stickers and posters from singers and panties.

My grandmother was always happy because she could buy things you can't imagine you could not buy them in East-Germany.

At 10 years my mother saw the 1st time an orange. She had no friends in Belgium and children called her bad names because she was German. My mother is a hard woman from war and communism. My mother is now 83 years. She never had the connecting with her mother because she wanted to stay in Germany.

I also have a lot of @FlaringCrystal120 here on the community, she helped me and is very strong. She also diserves a Maya badge for her work in the community

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

Welcome to the King Community

@Krishnopakkho

You've posted this in the wrong place Cobber!! This is a contests thread. You are welcome to post about a woman who had a positive influence in your life though and the instructions for participation, can always be found on page 1! Please stay on topic as this is very helpful to me and appreciated when done!

There's an ✨ Episode News and Release ✨ thread in the main discussions area for this please. @NamTruong2001 is our go to guy for this type if thing and you will find "what's next there" :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• FlaringCrystal120FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited March 26

Nice thread @channie8.

I was inspired by my schoolteacher to write stories. ❤️

Thanks for the tag @fabke.

• mcbrownmcbrown Posts: 24 Level 2

I have been inspired by many women in my life, my mother of course firstly, she was a strong independent woman who showed me how to be strong and kind and forgiving and accepting of everyone, my oldest sister who was a single mother was very determined and hardworking and compassionate.

G'Day Everyone,

It's that time now and The Maya Angelou Challenge is now closed :0)

Well Done and Thank you to everyone who participated!!👍

It was fantastic to hear everyone's experiences and thoughts! Thanks for sharing them! 😍🤗

The 3 Winners who receive 20 Gold Bars each are:

@S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e

@Allouna76

@mcbrown

Would you 3 winners please comment you Player ID's here to receive the Gold Bars to your Jelly Accounts please :0)

Well Done Guyz!🤩

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_eS_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 253 Level 3

😯Wow I'm so happy☺ thank you so much @channie8 and CCJS community

Congratulations @Allouna76 and @mcbrown

About the GB,on a second thought I don't want it sorry just winning this is enough for me😊I would like to give it to👇

APRIL FOOL😂

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' MONTH

I was just kidding😅

This message when I opened KC practically made my day(my first time of winning something in the community)of course I would gladly receive the GB 🤗

This is my user ID

@mcbraaschThank you guys

G'Day @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e

Thank You for making me laugh today!! 😂😂😂😂

@msbrown would you please post your player ID :0)

• shellhar4shellhar4 Posts: 4 Newbie

I was a social.worker and that comment is one I shared often and used as my moral compus.I love and try to live my life as she would have since her life was cut short.Princess Diana. We all seen her as this beautiful princess, but sadly she felt so alone.Only wanting to serve her country by her husbands side.Di was an incrediable humanitarium .I can't imagine how much she could have done by now if she was still here.

This discussion has been closed.