🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Messages disappear

omanuzum
omanuzum Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do my messages disappear when I click on them? It says I have 10 and when I click on them there is nothing there

Answers

• kyraploeg
    kyraploeg Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same issue in the game

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Yes I've had that issue before.

All I did was clear the app cache and turn the device on, then off again and it was fine.

It appears to be just a memory thing.

• zhchick
    zhchick Posts: 2 Newbie

It shows I should have 19 messages but it’s empty when I click over.

• zhchick

I am getting tired of not getting an answer to my question from headquarters. On Candy Crush Jelly It shows I have 19 messages from people. But when I try to get my lives or send lives that people ask me to and it shows nothing. Its blank when I click on the little envelope. So what is going on?

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @zhchick

I think it's great that one of our long time members was asking you a relevant question, to provide a useful answer. So a big thank you to them for even taking the time to be a Great Community Housemate to you!! 👍🥰

Gotta love that Community Spirit! It's one of the things that I find endearing about the Jelly Family here! We are a crew! 🤩

So thank you for answering the question. It appears that it may be a small issue, one related to memory perhaps? I'm a volunteer here and not at headquarters but like you I love to play the Jelly Game!.

Every now and again, I like to clean up the device I am playing on. I'll clear the Game App cache, the browser and the actual device itself (like putting photo's/ videao's on a usb etc) and run a scan to optimise it and sort storage space etc. Just a small basic thing to do I know but once all that is done and I turn the device off and on again, usually small issues related to memory etc are taken care of and it's back to playing Jelly and you gotta love that!!!😀

• zhchick

THANK YOU I WILL TRY THAT.

• cathybaz
    cathybaz Posts: 4 Newbie

My inbox on Candy Crush Jelly has mail but when I open it - it has nothing at time there have been 6 or 11 - It's not giving me anything - I can ask for lives when I run out - but nothing comes out of the inbox when I open it. Please help - this is so disappointing when I wish to continue in the game. my ID: 10389936196. Thank you

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @cathybaz

Thanks for putting up your Player ID, this is really helpful.

What troubleshooting steps have you taken? As this is good to know also, then we know what you've already tried :0)

Things like clearing the game cache and browser, clearing device storage and syncing your King Account to the game.

Also what device are you playing on and what platform? Are you playing through Facebook and is it also synced?

Oh! by the way Welcome to Jelly Community! 😀

• kyraploeg
    kyraploeg Posts: 2 Newbie

That’s not working

• Lady_Sarina

G"day @kyraploeg

Would you please let me know if you've tried any other troubleshootoing steps, like syncing your accounts?

You can find out how to do that here.

Also, which device are you playing on, what is your Player ID and a screenshot would be helpful too please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?