🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What do you do when your Gold bars been taken and I know I have before I started playing the Compone

Options
alex1985
alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

I've had gotten 82 Gold bars and used 49 of the Gold bars which left me with 33 Gold bars. After I finish playing with the Component I ended up with 17 Gold bars. What can you do about it. And already contacted Support. And nothing done about it.

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @alex1985

Contacting Customer Support was great, as we are unable to process purchase enquiries within the Communities 👍

It's always helpful to provide screenshots of the issue and your Player ID to receive individual assistance. Provide as much detail as you can. You can find how to get your ID here :0)

Quick links will assist you with Detailed Support troubleshooting and housekeeping options here, specific to your device or playing platform.

Knowing what you've tried, your device and if you play through the App or Facebook, will always be some of the questions you are asked first. We need to know these details to provide faster and specific help to you, before going forward. 😀

• alex1985
    alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for that information 🙂.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Please avoid "Tap to continue" while Ranking up screen still appears.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?