➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

My game doesn't load from Facebook Gameroom

Answers

• kariwilsonkariwilson Posts: 1 Newbie

HI, on my PC I have tried Firefox and Chrome and on my laptop I have tried Chrome. My husband updated me several months ago to window version 10. The only thing we have not tried is Internet Explorer...

Thank you

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend
    edited July 30

@kariwilson Download the windows 10 version from the Microsoft store you will find you have very little issues with this and none of the browser issues

IE is now Microsoft Edge

• Netay75Netay75 Posts: 3 Newbie

Please can you help resolve this issue?

@Netay75 Hi and welcome,

Seems a few people are getting this error again.

Firstly try checking your device and browser are up to date , log out and clear the cache from your browser entirely. then restart your device and log back in to see if this resolves your issue

If not try a different up to date browser to see if this resolves your issue.

Finally if none of that works you can download the windows 10 app version of the game from the Microsoft store as this is a far more stable platform to play on and you will get no browser issues

Other than this it may be something the game studio need to fix

Thank you

• Anita-19Anita-19 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also getting the same message for the past 4 days. I tried everything that was suggested and nothing works. Please fix this.

• fiumefiume Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot play cause I receve a message of error from five days. Why?

• AnnM69AnnM69 Posts: 0 Newbie

Have not been able to play game for a week now, keeps saying have experienced an error, and they are working on it.

Anyone else still got this, or has some been fixed - I'm using pc (Windows 10)

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 5,090 Level 5

I’m guessing that you’re attempting to play via Facebook. If so, this has been going on intermittently for quite a while.

I suggest you download the windows 10 app version from the Microsoft store. There doesn’t appear to be any issues playing like that.

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 5,090 Level 5

I’m guessing that you’re attempting to play via Facebook. If so, this has been going on intermittently for quite a while.

I suggest you download the windows 10 app version from the Microsoft store. There doesn’t appear to be any issues playing like that.

@fiumehi and welcome

Check your device and browser are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your browser. restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Also would suggest trying a different browser to see if you get the same result or if this resolves the issue,

Also agree with @headoperations You could also download the windows 10 app version of the game from the Microsoft store as you get far less issues with this but will also be able to tell if issue is on chrome only for you

Only other alternative would be to contact customer support to see if they can help with your issue

Thank you

• HavishHavish Posts: 2,172 Level 5

I have King.com account connected to CCJ.

• JenVikJenVik Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 12

Hi I can't load the game on my facebook account for many days in a row now. The message that comes is: "You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try in a moment". I was using safari and switched to chrome and the problem remains. I cleared my history and deleted cookies and the problem remains. Missing playing! Thank you very much

Accepted Answer

@JenVik Hi and welcome,

Firstly would ask you to edit your email address out the post as this is your personell information and could be open to abuse. click the gear wheel top right of post and edit to remove.

The issue is known and i guess they are working on a fix for this again, but if clearing the cache or using a different browser has not helped. I would suggest downloading the windows 10 app version from the Microsoft store as this is a far more stable platform and you could just use till the browser issue is solved

Thank you

Accepted Answer
  • JenVikJenVik Posts: 1 Newbie

Thank you Freddy! I appreciate the advice about removing personal information - much appreciated. I will try downloading from microsoft store :)

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,593 Level 5

Hello. I have just encountered that problem, too.