🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to grab my Level 5000 badge?

Options
gajdizs
gajdizs Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello,

I would like to know how to grab my badge for passing level 5000? When i click on this link " Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE! " it just brings me back to the same page and nothing happens. So far I have been unable to get my badge.

I would appreciate any help provided by anyone.

Thanks!

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

👋 Hi @gajdizs, welcome to the Community!

To get the Level 5000 Badge post a screenshot of your game map HERE (read the intro & then scroll all the way down to the comment box where you can attach your screenshot).

• Once @Lola_Pop, the Jelly Community Manager, sees your post there (you can tag her in your post just like I did here) she will add the badge to your Community profile.
  • gajdizs
    gajdizs Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your respond.

I uploaded the screenshot of the passed level like a day ago, but there was no any option to tag anybody in comment section. And I don't see anything in your post like you referred here: (you can tag her in your post just like I did here).

So i'm actually still stuck and unable to get my badge.

But thanks again.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gajdizs

There's usually no need to tag in the Badge threads as I check them regular, note them and then our CM will hand them out manually. This is normally the way a lot of the communities do it also. 👍

Due to the release of the new Jellybeans yesterday, we were heaps busy these last few days and I just didn't get time. I'm very sorry 😓

I am going through those threads today and note down everyone, who've reached the Milestone badges though and everything should be good to go for badges on Monday 😊

• daysgoby
    daysgoby Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @daysgoby

Welcome to the Jelly Community :0) LOL

Your screenshot is for Soda 😆 In all the communities you will see Green boxes in the Discussions section. In Soda that's where the Milestone Badges are housed :0)

Hope you play Jelly also though and stick around! Check out the Jelly Community News for latest comps/ events/ great discussions and helpful tips....we have new Jellybeans to collect also and you can find a heads up about them there too 🥳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?