🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Connection

Options
tirouge54
tirouge54 Posts: 3 Newbie

why wont the game connect, i can see my proile picture, but it will not connect. Been goin on for some times now.

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @tirouge54

Welcome to Jelly Community?

Which trouble shooting steps have you tried/ Have you updated? There is a detailed list & you can choose the most appropriate to your device.

There was an issue previously but twas fixed. Is it still happening or are you good to go now?

• tirouge54
    tirouge54 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi! Lady_sarina…. My knowledge with computer are limited so i tryed on facebook, but it keeps saying link expired, . I try connecting with the game but still does not connect.

dont know what to do , so i think i will have to leave it like that. Sad, but i really dont know what to do.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @tirouge54

Facebook often has it's own issues that we just are unable to fix our selves, here in the Community. It is better to play through Microsoft Windows 10 for Mobile or PC and that's what I do, rather than the game room.

In the Jelly Discussions are we have Green Ribbons that highlight topics. There you'll find Quick Links, for faster & easier navigation around the Community. Click the Detailed Support Issues and the sync you accounts if they're not already. You'll also find troubleshooting steps listed by device and Platform, that best suit you.

Signing in through email, always seems to be easier but I'll look into it for you & see if we can get any further assistance.

Looking forward to seeing you around Jelly Community 😊🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?