1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1492

Options
2»

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@JaneNichols @tinytina99 Hi. I take back what I've said. This level is so INSANE. That's why it's marked as "Super hard".

Okay, this level was changed and I took at least 9 attempt to win this level (after using gold bars to refresh lives). The difficulty is the blocker at the right and candy color at the left. You must clear some blockers at the right as fast as possible so that cascades will be triggered. And then let Liquorice Larry make some of his monklings before 6 or 5 moves left, and then you will make your monklings, as well (When you have only 4 moves, quit the level right now 'cause you are in death moves "4 < 5").

(PREVIEW)

(at least 3 "FAILS", this is the 8th attempt)

(finally...)

• staceyshumanverizon
    Options

Impossible with 10 moves and 6 monklings. I’m going to delete the game. So frustrating.

• hurtdogg
    hurtdogg Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi Andres-2 thanks for the input, but it's still not showing how to pass the level 1492, I'm been trying for a month, I really like

the game and is the only reason I haven't deleted it.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @hurtdogg

This is a puzzle board and the fish will always take out any blockers first, helping you to remove them.

The top line under the candy canons, is the most helpful to remove first if you can. Yes having a fish above the Orange colouring Candy is helpful but also having space under the last striped candy canon is helpful also. The Striped Candy & fish combo is great in creating the striped fish as it'll do better at removing a line for you.

Twasn't an easy quick level but it was passable with the use of the canons.

• hurtdogg
    Options

Hi Lady_Sarina, thank you for the input, but are you talking about the game where you have to get five monkey's pass the line with 10 moves? you run out of move when you only get one pass the line, that's the one I'm playing. The other version where you

have to pass one monkey with 18 moves.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @hurtdogg

Yes I do remember this one was a little challenging. That last Striped Candy Canon and removing the 2 Hard Liquorice Blockers, in the top 2 rows was pretty much what I concentrated on. The fish are always good for the blockers and once removed the Striped candy are useful. Wasn't too worried about using fish for the glass cubes under the Blue Colouring Candy.

The Last Fish Canon and Striped Candy Canons are the better ones, if you can remove the blockers around them. Yes it's great if the cage over the Blue Colouring Candy is removed and gets a Fish above it at the right time but I focused more on the Hard Liquorice locks. It did take a few goes though.

• hurtdogg
    Options

THANK'S will give it a try.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?