๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŽถ Unexpected wins!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿฅ‡

Nikolaos_Prodromidis
Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
edited March 2022 in The Royal Championship

Hi Jellies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There are a lot of times when starting a match on R.C. we realize that we are playing just to lose!

This mostly happens if our opponent has selected powerful boosters!

Look at this screenshot:

I really don't have any luck against this "cat"! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This match was lost!

However, the winner is not always the one who has the more powerful weapons!

Lets share our experiences here!

Lets share our wins against opponents with powerful boosters, while we had only the two basic ones! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ยซ134

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2022

O.k., lets the first story be mine! ๐Ÿ˜

Started a match with a well known opponent (we played each other once more and other members too!!)

I was not surprised when I saw that he had the two powerfull hammers selected as boosters!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The match seemed to be lost! ๐Ÿฅด

However, things were not so good for my opponent:

The Algorithm was against him this time and the winner was:

Share your own story like this!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Another case, that I won the one who had the striped hammer!

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

I played against Os a long time ago!

There was a discussion in the forum about this opponent!

You did well winning!! ๐Ÿ˜

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I generally play the unlimited lollipop and the unlimited cage. There are a few times I will plan the lollipop hammer or the stripped lollipop, trying to get my third, fifth or seventh win. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. If I don't get that win when using those two hammers, I go back to the other lollipop. The other times I use the powerful hammers are on certain Arenas in place. ie. Arena 15, the reason I do this mostly depends on my opponent, they will choose the two powerfull hammers. The "tricky" part in this, you never know what Arena you'll be playing. There have been times when I choose them throughout play, trying to keep a streak going. Of course, you know I WILL NOT use any gold bars to keep a streak. The next time I see a player with the powerfull hammers with me using the unlimited hammer, I will do screenshots for it.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi!

Three wins today against players who had more powerful weapons!

Arena 15: score 44 - 27

Arena 11: score 50 - 33

Arena 15 again: score 44 - 27 (again)

All these are happening while I was playing the first set of 5 tickets + tickets won in chests!

A higher than normal percentage of powerful hammers usage! ๐Ÿค”

Also, at least 3,4 players in my leaderboard seems that have not any match lost (according to their points) and 6,7 more have 1 or 2 matches lost!

It is a very competitive leaderboard!

I think that 2 or 3 players could buy 24 hrs unlimited! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

• Nadia1770
  • NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Congratulations! I love it when you beat your opponent who have the most powerful boosters against a simple lollipop and cage. It goes to show that it doesn't matter if you bring your "biggest gun" to the "fight", you can overcome those odds sometimes. Sometimes you "over compensate" too much!

• Nadia1770

Today I won my opponent, who had striped hammer!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Excellent!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜€

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2022

Hi Jellies!

Today I had an unexpected win against @NatalieG!!!

Natalie had more powerful boosters than me:

Game starts:

Score is 39 - 20:

Natalie, here, instead of making a striped candy using the green candies up and then use your striped hammer to hit in a way activating both striped candy and the orange wrapped candy on the left, spreading jelly, you chose to create a green wrapped candy and keep your striped candy for your last set of moves (see picture above)! I think this was critical giving me an advantage! However, your boosters are ready for the final moves!

Last move, the score is 48 - 41 thanks to your boosters, but it is not enough! Arena 11 is mostly based on candydropping and there are times when the powerful hammers cannot give you so much, unless if the cupcakes in the middle have been removed! The colorbomb that can be created is not a game changer!

Nice to play with you!!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‚โš˜

@holliedolly2002 @Lady_Sarina @Princess_Jessica

I tag you for the rare fact of two active forum members playing as opponents in R.C.!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?