1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Hi, Can someone please tell me if it is normal not to rank up? #Fying Fish

Options

Best Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,564 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Dawnvanblommestein and welcome to our Community!

As I see in your post, and I suppose the upper screenshot is the newest, you normally ranked up from 137 to 138 and you go on!

Then, going from level 2985 to level 2988, the number of your points were 400/ 93750 and became 4150/ 93750.

I see it normal.

It is true that it is not visible on the bar, but I think when you get more points it is going to be so.

The two Get the treasure! screenshots show that you are a fisher in your team.

Tell me please, is there any details that you want to ask?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Dawnvanblommestein!

As I see my answer covers your question!

If there is anything else you want to ask now or at another time, feel free to ask!

There is something else you might be interested in: you are on level 2988! This means that you can get some milestone badges that can be added to your profile page!

You can get the 1000 and 2000 milestone badges!

All you have to do is to post a screenshot of your Jelly main map where your current level is visible or your profile page that you posted here (your current level is also visible 😉), to the following links:

⭐️ Club 1000

⭐️Club 2000

When you reach level 3000, you can post another newer screenshot, to the following link:

⭐️Club 3000

For more info about badges that you can get, you can read here!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are welcome @Dawnvanblommestein! 🙂🎃

There is also a great Hauntingly Fun Halloween Contest that gives a badge to all participants and Gold Bars to some of those who are going to give the correct answer! 😀

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?