🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Update on Royal Championship's Future

Comments

• shamashamira
    shamashamira Posts: 31 Level 2

RC Jellies, United!!! King Games are going to have to step it up, or loose loyal players. I've played constantly for years, and I've completely stopped all King games. I have contributed my money to play Jelly Saga many times, and now that money will go somewhere else. I am still willing to return to King games, but, again, step it up. We've seen what's out there, and we like it

• CBAB
    CBAB Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑

A bot in message boards stopping me from posting? Now I’ve heard it all.

• dip_63
    dip_63 Posts: 24 Level 2

Now that I'm only left with the main jelly board it is a total disappointment. As I have reached the end of the map I only get 20 new levels a week. This makes it unrealistic to help my team collect Stars to win our prizes! Especially when you have to get 90 to120 stars there is no way for me to pull my weight!It is also unfair to my teammates. also have several hundred gold bars that I have saved for the arena they are basically useless now. Also when I just recently ranked up my avatar it still gave me a ticket to the arena, which is also a joke because the last four times I ranked up my avatar King never even gave me my tickets in the arena! Didn't even bother to complain about it, I figured it was useless! What a royal let down on the Royal championship! And what a royal let down by King games!! There are many fun games out there to play and many other games to spend your money on although I have to say the jelly Arena was my favorite.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

You said that they don't let you to post! I said that it is maybe a "security system" controlled by a bot, detecting "suspicious" or "forbidden" words, it is possible, but I really do not know if it exists here, it is just an hypothesis! What happens in fb or other platforms? People who want to use "forbidden" words into messages use symbols to alter the word, so that it could not be recognizable by security bots!

For what I am sure is that there is not any person who reviewes and approves posts in the Community!

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3

@twinflamer , what is a load of crap? What kind of straight answers do you expect? About what? About King's business plans? Be serious!

It was announced that RC is going to be removed since last August if I remember well. The company informed the players about, thats it! You can move along!

As for me, I did not spend any money for any game out there! I enjoy playing the free lives they offer and thats all! All of them are games and they have minor importance in our lives! They are just for people to enjoy and have a nice time, when they have not something other more important to do!

• juank30
    juank30 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2023
  • twinflamer
    twinflamer Posts: 26 Level 2

This is a public discussion board in case you didn't know so i am entitled to give feedback on the RC in any context that I choose , why its triggered you and you took time out of your day to comment as if I was talking to you personally is beyond me , you obviously must have nothing more important to do huh ..move along

• CBAB
    CBAB Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑

I don’t understand what the hubbub is all about. I feel like deleting my user and email but it’s hard to stop watching for peoples posts kinda like turning away from a train wreck.

it’s just a game. A frustrating & rigged game. I’m shocked everyone is so upset. We have known since last year it was leaving.

move on, peeps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?