🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why am I not getting any lives sent to me even though I keep pushing send to a whole list of friends

Options
2»

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,274 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix

I also have that problem. I keep sending help for lives to the friends but the lives in message box are completely empty.

However, the PC version is still normal and I still get lives easily.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,746 Level 5
    Options

I stopped sending lives at all since 3 years or more.

I was not playing too much, no need for lives, no sending lives! 😉

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 640 Level 3
    Options

I get NO lives. I remember when I first started palying I would get and give a lot of lives. Now many people are too frustrated and don't give them or play anymore.

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,286 Level 4
    Options

Hello again @Spinnifix . I have seen the differences in other King games as well. I have an iPhone and IPad. In Candy Crush Friends, my iPhone does not have the Queen Jelly Cloud Kingdom event, but my IPad does. Through iCloud, the levels are synched. Intrinisically, it is about the amount of data the game itself has pre-programmed/pre-coded regardless of how much storage you have on your mobile devices. I have also seen in Candy Crush Saga that old levels are not the same board (i.e. fish orders are now just jelly orders). Though it makes it harder to win the King contests for gold bars. Another side note, in Friends I realized there are no gold bars within the game itself to win for completing episodes or the event games. I had actually stopped playing the Friends game because I had been stuck on the same level for over two months, I don’t purchase gold bars. I went back to it one day back in September, last year and it was a daily bonus booster that helped me with the level. Somehow, I was able to find friends for the Friends game in a thread in the Discussions section of how to choose teams for Dach’s Delivery.

Back in 2010 - 2012 I was on FB, my sister’s friend invited me to play Candy Crush, though we have no way to add each other as a friend in Candy Crush. Today, I no longer visit on FB.
    My current level in CCS is just over 4000. I try not to think about how many years it will take me to reach level 15000. As for Jelly, my feeling is that they may not be planning to add more levels, and have made the levels much harder in order to keep the players playing. I used to be able to win levels and complete 3 episodes in one go - with my streak from Allen’s balloons. Now, I can barely pass one level.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 640 Level 3
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I'm getting no friends. They know a lot is wrong with this game including these 22 move thing. I'm still on Level 7762 for 4 days now. Can't get by it with 22 moves. No help from my friends. I think @johamilton @Princess_Jessica are trying to help.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,347 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you yes we are staying on top of things. We also play the games and see how things are going ad also get discouraged ourselves. I hope the studio will listen to us in saying we need more moves and that these levels don't have to be so hard

I have also noticed if I play on my iphone I am able to pass levels easier and also I can win lots of episode races. If I play on my Samsung phone then levels are harder and I can't pass episode races to win gold bars. I am also a free player other then what I receive from king. I don't spend money on gold or booster's so it makes it hard to pass levels. I watch others play and win 30 and 40 episode races in a row and win all these gold bars and boosters I think wow! But I don't have money to spend so I just stay to myself in the games and do my own thing.

As for friends and lives. I use to send and receive lives all the time. Players are very far and few in between so we don't get lives anymore. Before the king.com closed and we had to sync accounts with fb lives came a dime a dozen but now never. I wish they would add ways to add friends for lives also more and more events better ways to earn moves and boosters since the levels are getting harder we need more ways to be able to beat the levels.

So rest assured I myself and my friend @johamilton are working hard for jelly and you players cause we are just like you. We play and are free players and get aggravated at the levels to 🤗

• Ilovehoney
    Ilovehoney Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I thought it was just myself this was happening to but obviously not. I was also receiving lives up until recently and then it just stopped. I do not believe it has anything to do with people not playing as much. It was working just fine and this is way to sudden. Yes not as many possibly play but this was way to abrupt. Disappointing I love this game but this is ruining it and is going to cause a lot more people to stop playing and possibly cause the game to shut down.

• hbond5
    hbond5 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ok, so it is not just me, i thought i was crazy. I knew there was something wrong with sending and getting lives. I agree with you, it has nothing to do with people not playing as much, they are playing. I wish they would fix the technical difficulty with this, because i have tried everything. It just went wonky one day and it still is!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?