Something exciting is coming

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Dear Niko

Normally, if you are very active, you can reach the legend quickly.
    There is just one point that I have noticed.
    Unfortunately the points system was reduced twice and the players
    worked against it. That's why a lot of players left.
    I don't care when the players should be allowed to do it.
    There are a lot of things that are done against the players and I don't
    think it's right in a community. I have seen much.
    Let's be honest. Here we are talking about editing your own posts. I
    noticed myself that only those who have a title are allowed to
    constantly edit posts. So the community is divided again, between the
    authorities and simple players. This bothers me very much.

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,258 Level 4
    Options

Good Morning @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Earning points in the King Community takes a very long time. For the newbies, they jump to level 2 & 3 fairly quickly. After that one has to delve deeply to find badges and reactions for points beyond contests/quests. I do like helping out newbies and hope they are motivated to stay. My profile shows I joined the King Community in November ‘22, though I never posted any comments. Back In Sept. ‘23 I posted my first comment . The gap in time was due to the layout of the Community page - it seemed like the logos for the King games were links to open each game, back then I only played 4 of the King games. I recall at level 2 you could press on the green box (level indicator) next to your user name in the profile page. This link would give a member a detailed map of how to earn points. One can link on the Community Hub and find the list of all badges, but that is time consuming and not all members have the time or inclination to find these links.

My idea is to implement a separate tab for points. Another tab for how to use certain boosters to get past a level that a player is stuck on. In Jelly there are often many blockers, ideally a color bomb with a color bomb or color bomb - coloring candy helps to clear the level. Yet, one can not often make this combo as it’s usually a 3 x 3 grid at the start of the level.

Referral points for having a new player join the King Community.

@Spinnifix @rebelchild @Nadiacat @Nadia1770 .

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

I just want to say one thing in passing.
    Troung originally posted the post for Jelly and new features and
    events. We've already talked a lot about this.
    Now we went to the community to change and improve. I think it's good
    when topics change from time to time. We have already discussed a lot
    and it must then come to an end.
    That's why I think it's good if we move on to the next topic.
    You could really use this post from Troung to address and discuss many
    topics.
    What do you think about that!? Because the title somehow fits.
    I just wanted to throw this in.

@95chata @NamTruong2001 @200mimis @rebelchild @Racoon7 @_Elsa_ @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @Nadia1770 @Cat-13 @Werner_Cichy

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,401 Level 5
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,702 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix @200mimis I have 4.4k points, without any detailed information, e.g. 4.436 or 4.483 etc. This 4.4k remains as is for months without changing, because I only get some +2 points because of easy badges and I do not participate in contests as "beat the mod" etc, because I have not time!

I suppose that I need aproximately 260 to 280 of +2 badges to reach 5k points!

I am a Community member since 13 May 2020, (4 years) and I already have 415 badges that means about 100 badges a year or about 1 badge every 3 or 4 days.

Of course I do not get badges now as fast as formerly, so this means that I need some years to earn the points needed to be a Legend!!! 😁

The other way is to get points by answers or "accepted answers"! This is somehow easier in Saga or Soda, but in Jelly, the only question that is moving around is about "ho can I get more friends" or "how can I get more lives"!

Of course I cannot and do not want to be 24 hrs daily on the Community to wait when a newbie is going to ask the question to get +2 points for the first answer!

When I was a mod and there were serious questions about the Royal Championship that I knew the correct answer, some other was answering first, telling something general, practically noncense, just to get the +2 points! I was giving later the correct answer, sometimes getting accepted answer or sometimes getting nothing!

I think that this rule that the member who answers first gets +2 points has to be changed.

Finally I want to say that members who fairly served the Community having a certain position, as mods or ambassadors, have to get some title as a recognition to their offer! The status of a simple member is not right to me!

@Lady_Sarina I invite you in this discussion and ask also for your opinion!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,965 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone, if you want to set up a poll you can do that in "Ideas" . You can head over there and I will then close this and you can name it whatever you want.

I, myself, would not name it "Something exciting is coming". That subject has nothing to do with what you all are talking about. That was something that was found on FB and SnowRider also posted about that here in the Jelly community. So that has come and gone and is old news. 💕

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Peggy this is the first time that I am seeing your message tagging me. I never got notified at all. But, what else is new? Nothing works correctly anymore with Vanilla! I am getting the impression that the CMs and Vanilla just don't care anymore. Just my thoughts on this. It should be more than editing 24 hours but since I am hardly coming here these days it wouldn't affect me as much. But for all the old community members who have been here since this community opened I think it should be offered to them! Will it ever happen? I doubt it!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,270 Level 5
    Options

Hello @_Elsa_

If it's possible, could you please send me the badge in this post, please? Thank in advance. I've been waiting for weeks.

• _Elsa_
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis this entire community needs to be revamped! Things are heading downhill fast and why they stay with Vanilla is beyond whatever! Please do me a favor …. please tag me when you post, if I get the notification. It's great to see you back here and I'd like to be kept in the loop, if it's ok with you. Thanks!

• _Elsa_
    Options

@NamTruong2001 I have no way to get any badges to you because I am no longer a part of their team. I will tag @Princess_Jessica who is the Jelly GM and hopefully she can get the CM to add the badge to your collection.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?