Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can somebody please tell me how the Gummy Frog works? I saw it for the first time and well, I have no idea what I’m meant to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi kingspinn, I´ve read that this Candy Frog comes in at level 606 and you can use it like a candy to make matches, although it won´t disappear. From what I´ve seen, you can move it and it can change of colour. This video shows how you can use the Frog; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCGMUkFJFI