Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My friends have told me about a Lucky Candy they use a lot in Candy Crush Saga, but I've never seen this booster! How come I don’t have it? I want it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Tune_D, The Lucky Candy will join you in your game from level 131 onwards and will help you make Sweet combos; enjoy it!
In some games Lucky Candy is on the board and you can always buy them as well