Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I purchased two $25.00 Facebook game cards, Candy Crush Saga did not redeem them but Facebook did. I just want the credit accepted so I can use them in Candy Crush, the cards have been accepted in the past.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fred Roger! Please go here: https://www.facebook.com/gamecards - then enter your redeem code. Once done you can use the credit to buy gold bars. Your Facebook balance can be checked here: https://secure.facebook.com/settings?tab=payments
Don't forget to connect Candy Crush Saga from your mobile device to Facebook in order to synchronize your gold bars as well as all your progress and high scores :-)