Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no profile link to click on to show my CCS achievements. I have one in CCSS but not the original. I am on level 816. My wife has one when playing via Facebook on the same computer as me. I am very confused.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
that’s interesting
Hi Justyne! Yes :-) Kingdom will also be with some features that are individual for each of King's games.
Hi There...will this be the same profile feature like CC Soda. I like to go back to the levels that dont have 3 stars while im waiting to go to the next stage
Hi Shane! Don't worry, your achievements will soon be available! We are currently testing a new feature called Kingdom where you can see your game progress details. Kingdom hasn't been fully rolled out to all games or gamers but sit tight - it won't be long before you also have your game details available for Candy Crush Saga :-)