We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

level on iOS and Desktop/PC

in iOS the highes level is 815 when on desktop currently I'm playing level 821. on Windows Phone the highest level only 720!! confusing!

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Wendra! Levels for Candy Crush Saga are first released on Facebook/King.com followed by adaptions to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle. It can take some time to set up the levels and to release them on iTunes, Google Play, Windows Market Place and Amazon App Store - hence the difference in levels. I recommend that you play on Facebook/King.com if you are eager to play the latest levels :-)

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Wendra! Levels for Candy Crush Saga are first released on Facebook/King.com followed by adaptions to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle. It can take some time to set up the levels and to release them on iTunes, Google Play, Windows Market Place and Amazon App Store - hence the difference in levels. I recommend that you play on Facebook/King.com if you are eager to play the latest levels :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?