Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In Candy Crush, I've completed level 620 and when I click to ask friends to move on, it's not listing any names and not even showing further levels. It just shows clouds, but I thought there were many more levels than that. I'm really comfused
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi pmarco, that's awkward as Candy Crush Saga has +800 levels on PC and you should be able to see these on the map. Have you tried to play in another browser? Make sure other tabs and programs are closed and check whether you're using the latest version of Flash. This does the trick for me! Also, you can continue the Saga on King.com and ask friends for help there.