Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to send and receive help from friends and cannot access through Facebook. I have the latest app. This is very frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was just reading a question from someone else with the same question, haha. I told them to open the game via Facebook. Go into the apps section of the Facebook app and find Candy and click on it. It will open up Candy and reconnect the game!