Candy Crush Saga doesn´t load anymore!

Options
Luna
Luna Posts: 3 Newbie

I´ve been solving a Level and just when I´ve got the stars, candy crush saga closed!!! And since then, when I try to open it, it opens, then the Screen darkens a bit, then lightens up again and says "Loading...." and then it closes!!!!! It´s exasperating!!!! Just when I was about to clear lv. 95 :( I´m playing candy crush saga since....mhmm about 3-4 weeks and it´s driving me crazy `cause rebooting my phone hasen´t helpend and I don´t want to re-install Candy Crush Saga and loose my score!!!

Please help me!!!!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? If you play while connected to Facebook your progress will be saved there. 

• Luna
    edited January 2015
    Options

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? If you play while connected to Facebook your progress will be saved there. 

Thats the Problem....I´ve not linked it with Facebook yet and now I can´t anymore ´cause it wont start......I think I´ll just wait for the next update ´cause other People who also have a Windows phone have the same Problem.......think there may be a update......but in the time I wait I´ll Play on my pc (now linked to fb) and maybe I´ll be on lv. 95 again before the update is released then I´ll re-install candy crush saga and link it with fb.......But thanks :)
  • Luna
    Options

ok somehow ccs is working again XD I´ve immediately linked with fb so the problem is solved :)

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Great, it may have just been one of those things! Glad to hear that is it working now :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?