How do I un link my wifes Candy Crush from my Facebook, which has made her take over my candy crush

Options
Gary_Budny
Gary_Budny Posts: 1 Newbie

My wife accidentally linked her Candy Crush account to my Facebook, and now I'm unable to use my Candy Crush, how do we unlink them?

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gary! Sounds like your wife connected her mobile device to your Facebook account, right?

In order to unlink you must first start Candy Crush Saga on your wife's mobile device, then go to setting (corner cog) and from here disconnect Facebook. Once done you can reconnect the mobile device to correct Facebook account.

Please notice that all progress your wife has done will still be on your Facebook account.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gary! Sounds like your wife connected her mobile device to your Facebook account, right?

In order to unlink you must first start Candy Crush Saga on your wife's mobile device, then go to setting (corner cog) and from here disconnect Facebook. Once done you can reconnect the mobile device to correct Facebook account.

Please notice that all progress your wife has done will still be on your Facebook account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?