Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 823 but did not get credit. I had 1 move left and all jellies were cleared but did not get credit. did the 1 move and it said i had 1 jelly left. why and which one???? The board was clear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has happened to be before but it was because there is more than one layer to the jelly so I missed it. Have you tried playing the level again?