Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't finish the level 789. It's too difficult to find 75 green candies without been hit by the bombs... And when you're almost there, there is no more green.... Is it normal???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow you are doing great to get that far already. I have not got there myself but I have seen this video online of someone else completing the level, it may help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhDMnnRjDA
Good luck, and let us know how you get on