Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 5 lives to use in both candy crush saga and dreamworld, although all my friends get 5 lives for each world ( on mobile ). It shows me (!) mark next to Owl. Tried Uninstall and re-iinstall and nothing happened
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also noticed my friends were getting 5 separate lives for each. After numerous uninstall/install with no change, I got in touch with customer service, turns out that this feature is going an A/B test, which is why not everyone has it, but it may become a permanent feature for all at some point. Lets hope
Thanks for your concern ..
your answer helped ..