Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have been stuck on this level for months now and I can't pass it, I haven't even come close to passing it. I love playing Candy Crush but since I've been stuck in this level for agers I've gotten sick of Candy Crush. So can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Madz15, I guess that sounds familiar to any of us who´s been playing Candy Crush Saga! Have you checked this level out on YouTube? If not, have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSE2byv_2IE. Hope this helps you!