Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game won't load, tries but kicks it out when you hit start. tried reloading last update, but didn't seem to completely load, any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't use an iPhone I use an Android
I guess you have a 4th generation iPod, although it should still be compatible, as it ages the chances of not being capable of running the latest game updates increases, and as a result they will often lag and cause issues such as you are facing, but there is hope
Follow the instructions on this page:
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201398
If that fails i'd recommend this, especially If you've had the iPod for a while :