Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No FB nor am I seeing non FB friends. When I try to access store it says no internet. Browser working fine and seeing friends in bubble witch (although it has other issues right now).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello SueB. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time.
The games are up & running again now but if you are still having some issues then please check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
I am able to see internet now ingame and can log into FB (after 3 to 6 tries, as per normal). AND, I am getting the lives sent to me from both my FB and non-FB friends (...unlike BW2, please fix).