Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for weeks! The fish won't target the pies, they will 100% go for the jelly at the top first. i've used up all my boosters, which only made for worse success anyway. starting to get pretty frustrated with this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey I feel your pain with being stuck on a level for a while. Sometimes just giving it a break for a few days helps me, and then when I come back I complete the level first try.
I also found this video online that might help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBwh677hRo
Good luck!