Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After completing a level, I proceeded to complete required three quests. I have been limited to 2 options ONLY: Ask Friends or Purchase. What has happened to Option #3 (Play Quests with a 24 hour wait time)?? I prefer this method.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Pat, in order to be able to play the mystery quests, you should disconnect 3G/4G and WiFi; they then should become available for you. I always get them by doing that.