Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I go into Candy Crush on my iPad, it kicks me back out. I tried deleting and down loading again, but that hasn't solved the problem. This started with the last update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
None of these things have helped me. I'm surprised that a year later this is still a problem and there don't seem to be any help from King Games.
Hey Speechie have you tried:
a. Force close all apps and restart your device: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
b. Please check for any updates for your device and apps: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4623
c. As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook at this stage will be lost, unless you are saving the game on iCloud. However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).
I hope this helps!