Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally got Candy crush on 584, when all the images started to shake and I got an error message. Any way to continue to 585 or do i have to do 584 over again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you open up your game and it still shows you as being at 584 then I think you will have to play it again. It sounds like the game didn't save the progress. What did the error message say though?