Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
chocolate ball not doing what it's suppose to, can't win it's not clearing all the black tiles
i've reported it twice and still no help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that this level has been changed, I'm not sure if you have been watching some old videos but the chocolate colorbomb doesn't clear the licorice tiles. Its different, check out this video and I think you will see what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlHUboywqQo
I hope this helps!