Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my tab,I'm passed level 80 and at King.com isn't trough from level 69 to the airplane. What should i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi pizicutza, you´ve got a nice journey ahead! If you play connected through Facebook too, then I´d recommend you to synchronize your progress between your Facebook, King.com and your tablet. I went back to both level 80 and 69, but couldn´t see the airplane you refer to. What sort of problem does that airplane cause you?