Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting credit for the moves I make iam on level 245 and let's says I get two wraps or whatever it asks for. I get get but it never gives me credit
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you combining them? In this level you need to get a wrapped candy next to a striped candy and combine them! If you do this 5 times you will pass the level. Check out this video and you'll see what I mean. Maybe this is where you are going wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwRm791T__w