Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 463 for weeks and cant get through. If i cant figure a way past im going to quit the game because im so frustrated with it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey we all feel your pain when it comes to being stuck on a level! I sometimes find just giving the level a break for a few days really helps me. My mind is more refreshed and I have a new prospective on the level- then I often pass it the first time!
However I also found this video online of a player passing this level, which may help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NYK0wIxvk
Good luck!