Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 670 freezes when 2 coulor bombs are swaped and I loose lives cos game turns off any advice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also face same problem in level 670.i did all the things like memory issues n all. But cant solve this. Pls help me,.
I have exactly the same problem, and this is the first time something like this happen...i'm playing on my cell phone samsung galaxy mini s5...please help
Same thing happened to me every time, and I've done it 6 times!!!! Tried restarting my tablet, clearing cache, making sure I'm connected to Facebook - Nothing has helped!!! I'm on an android tablet, Nobis NB7850 S, quad core. I've never had this happen before on any other level, nor with any match made. I have matched double color bombs quite a few times on other levels, although I don't remember this particular combination being part of another special order level. Hope someone can help us!
Game still not working properly
It sounds like it could be the phone memory if your game is shutting down. Close all your apps, restart your device. Check you have enough memory etc. It will all help to make the game run smoothly and hopefully stop the app from closing.