Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased extra moves in order to pass 829 and now you make it easier? Should get a refund!~!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Sha, glad to hear it got changed, and glad to know I wasn´t the only one spending on these kind of levels ;-). I still believe it's a tough level though. Even so, quite some fella players made tutorials of the original version without boosters, incredible. Then again, we're not forced to buy, so I guess that if we do, it's our decision. For me, staying ahead of my friends and beating their scores simply is priceless.