Why does screen always go black on level 670 when i match double color bombs for the special order?

Options
griffinra53
griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2

On level 670, when I make the requested special order of two color bombs, the match begins to clear the board of candies like it's supposed to, but about 2/3 of the way through, the screen goes black and the entire game shuts off. I've never had this happen before on any other level. This has happened to me 6 times now, and only when I make that particular match on this level. I even spent my precious gold bars one time to give me 5 extra lives, because that was the only special order i hadn't gotten and I already had the 2 color bombs sitting next to each other on the board, but had run out of lives. I was so upset when I used the bars to crush the level with one more move and the screen went totally black and my tablet went back to home, shutting down Candy Crush! I am on an android tablet, connected to Facebook, and my tablet is a Nobis NB7850 S quad core. Can anyone help me?!!! It's never done this before! I would appreciate any help! Thank you! <3

to 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?