Not getting extra lives in envelope

Options
2catsonemerald
2catsonemerald Posts: 1 Newbie

I just finished Level 830 (thanks King for finally updating and making Level 829 passable).  I have recently noticed that I am not getting the extra lives that friends are sending me.  I go into the game and have 5 lives, and when I use those up, I used to have 10 extra lives in the envelope.  Now I usually don't even get an envelope or there may only be 1 life there.  I know my friends are sending them, so where are they going??  Is this a glitch and are you going to fix it soon??

Oh, and I play on a Windows PC, not on a phone or mobile device.   I have been playing this game forever and never had a problem with it before.  Thanks!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey 2catsonemerald, this happens on my Facebook as well. I receive them, but when I refresh my Facebook session, they're gone. They only seem valid during one Facebook session and while this session is active. This happens to me as well in other games I play on Facebook. On my Android I keep having all the envelopes, regardless if I'm in or out of the game app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?